Aims, focus and direction
The GPFS User Group is free to join and open to all using, interested in using or integrating GPFS. Whilst it is focused on UK, it is not limited to UK. We welcome GPFS users from a wide range of industries and are not sector specific. Our current membership base includes representation from media, academia, research, automotive, defence and pharmaceutical industries.
The GPFS User Group aims to:
- Bring together users of GPFS and GFPS with TSM HSM into a collective environment
- Represent the needs of the GPFS User Group members
- Liase with IBM and our User Group members to improve GPFS and GPFS with TSM HSM
- Provide a “localised” community for support and knowledge sharing
- Raise awareness of GPFS as a capable data management platform
- The format of the group is as a web community with events held 2-4 times per year, hosted by our members.
The GPFS User Group is not officially endorsed by IBM.